I will be wholly committed to the job of delivering for you at Westminster
- This is my home county: – and I will fight hard for Lindsey, for its small businesses, farmers, police and schools; and for the best future for the Cattle Market site in Louth.
- I grew up on the Lincolnshire coast and my godfather runs a restaurant on Cleethorpes' sea front, so I know the challenges English seaside towns face in a world of cheap flights.
- I oppose the development of on-shore wind farms in Lincolnshire and I'll support local district and county councillors in fighting these blots on the landscape.
- · Limit immigration to those with useful skills, guaranteed jobs or who are going to start businesses in this country - the right sort of immigration, not an open door.
- · We must withdraw from the European human rights legislation and negotiate a trade-only relationship with the EU. If we cannot obtain this we should leave the EU.
- · Allow local grammar schools to expand if they want to, & support Free & Academy schools.
- · Promote enterprise through lower taxes and by reducing state spending more than was possible under the Coalition Agreement. We must reduce business red-tape.